Welcome to Boss Organ, the home of anything and everything relating to the Hammond Organ and Leslie Speaker in the Boston area. We proudly provide the following services:
• Professional service/repair to Hammond organs and other vintage music equipment.
• Sales of new, vintage, and custom Hammond organs and Leslie speakers.
• Rentals of Hammond B3 organs and other vintage music equipment.
• Customization of Hammonds, Leslies, and other vintage music gear.
• Tube amplifier service, repair, and customization.
• Sales of parts and accessories
• Fabrication and sales of custom folding organ benches.
We are looking forward to making your Hammond dreams come true!
We do in house and field repairs, as well as complete restorations. There is no job too big or too small... we do it all. New England, Massachusetts MA, New Hampshire NH, Maine ME, Vermont VT, Rhode Island RI, Connecticut CT, Hammond organ repair, hammond organ restoration, service call, church organ, guitar amp repair, tube amp repair, leslie repair, leslie speaker repair, boss organ lunchbox, electric organ, drawbar organ, combo organ, clavinet, vintage keys
After multiple years and countless hours of developing/engineering, tweaking, and testing... I am beyond excited to introduce the Boss Organ “Lunchbox”!
This is a plug and play accessory for Hammond B3/C3/A100/RT3/D100/B2/C2/RT2/S6/and L100 organs, as well as Leslie 147 amplifiers. It is an all-tube amplifier which puts delicious spring reverb, bass and treble EQ, overdrive and master volume (gain) controls at your fingertips. This little box holds many different tasty sounds in it. Unleash the full potential of your organ!
It easily plugs into the organ or Leslie via a special tube socket interceptor cable which inserts between a preamp tube and the chassis. That means it is fully portable - no hardwiring or soldering - and can moved around to different organs at will. Plug it in and enjoy the feast.
Check out the demonstration video below.
Pricing is $995. These are built to order, lead time usually 3-4 weeks.